Apr 2, 2009

G.I. Joe Oh No!

Well, I am assuming that Paramount is hoping that the summer of 2009 is going to be their summer, with the much anticipated release of Hasbro’s G.I. JOE: Rise of Corba. I have to say I too am very excited about it’s upcoming release. With the release date approaching the world is about to be blessed with a new line of G.I. JOE toys and and official G.I. JOE movie video games that will be release after the movie. The Game will be taking place after the movie but will have tie-in’s to it. Now that sounds all well and good but how many movie based video games are actually any good? Pretty much none of them except the the video games based on children’s movies because let’s be honest the bar isn’t set entirely to high, but those of you that like those games rejoice because thats pretty much what you should expect from G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. The Characters look like they’re straight out of a Pixar movie...one of the older ones, the the backgrounds are beautiful and rich. The gameplay itself looks well you judge for yourself.

Trailer courtesy of Gametrailers.com
G.I. Joe Video Game
Come on seriously this game looks like a complete joke, here's hoping it's a budget title $20 buck seems right if not free.

P.S. I don't see them putting out a demo, because I think they already know if people play a demo they'll never buy it.

0 comments: